Building your dream home
Building a home is an intricate process that requires detailed planning, collaboration, and careful execution. 3 Pillar Homes is dedicated to work closely with you from plan design to creation to welcome you home.
Building Your New Home
Whether your building in one of our communities or on your own lot, we will start with an initial Discovery meeting. We will want to learn more you during this meeting and will go over:
- Your vision for your new home and important features that fit your lifestyle
- Your lot preference or if on your lot - learn about the land from utilities, potential house placement, and any specific needs
- Determine a budget range
- Outline and explain the construction timeline
- Discuss financing options and preferred lenders, if desired
Lot Reservations / Lot walk
If you are interested in a lot in one of our communities we can do a lot reservation for 10 days, while we work on the details of pricing your custom plan. This way, you can be relaxed your lot is on hold and waiting for you .
If you own your own lot, we will do a courtesy lot walk with you and talk through potential house placement, topography, and any foreseeable costs above grade.
When you decide you are ready to starting designing your new home, we will move to the Design Agreement. Here you can expect:
- Your Sales consultant will facilitate the collaboration with our 3 Pillar Architectural Designer.
- We work closely with you to develop a floor plan, exterior elevation design, and a site study for house placement.
- You will meet with our Designer at the Design Studio to understand our luxury material finishes, and learn if we need to budget for additional finishes.
Your Sales consultant will work closely with you to pull your final budget together and contract paperwork.
Prior to starting the permitting process, we will schedule a Pre-start Meeting to thoroughly go over the blueprints with you and the selection process with the designer.
Throughout the custom home building process, open communication with the builder is crucial. Regular check-ins and updates will help ensure that the final product aligns with your vision and meets your expectations.
When construction commences- it is such an exciting day! By this time, you would have been working closely with our Designer to select your finishes, while our team was diligently working to get your building permit.
We will have a kick off meeting prior to the excavation, we call the Builder Buyer Conference Meeting. At this time will, we outline the construction timeline, scheduled walk-throughs, and answer any questions. In addition to the walk throughs, your project manager will be updating you weekly on your home's progress. We have an software program to track all communication, home costs, and signed documents.
We pride ourselves on organization and aiming to make this a great experience for you.